Followers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

4minute’s Sohyun once dropped out of a girl group because of anti-fans

4minute’s maknae Kwon Sohyun stunned the public when she revealed that she originally debuted with an young girl group called ‘Orange‘.

Orange originally debuted back in 2005, and was comprised of grade school girls.

While guesting on Mnet’s music talk show, ‘Beatles Code’, Sohyun confessed that she entered the music industry when she was in 5th grade, at the age of 12.

Unfortunately, she gave up halfway because of the pain she experienced due to harsh criticisms.

She said, “I tried not to become a singer. Since it was a primary school girl group, the envy and jealousy of my classmates peaked. There was even an internet anti-cafe, so I was very hurt by that. I couldn’t get along with my classmates except for my closest friends, and I’ve also been made an outcast before.

Continuing, she then explained how she got into 4minute. “(After ending activities as a singer) I saw one of my seniors in middle school debut as a singer. At that time, she and I were compared a lot, and my heart hurt greatly because she was being thought of as this person who was just starting out with great potential, and I was this failure. Because of this, I started going around to auditions.

Additional details on Sohyun’s confession can be found through ‘Beatles Code’ on the 19th.

Source: Enews24 via Nate

No comments:

more and more!

get this widget here