Followers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Luna alerts fans of f(x)’s teaser release tomorrow


As she prepares to finalize everything for f(x)’s comeback, member Luna reached out to her fans with a new update.

On April 14th, Luna left a message on their official Me2day page and stated, “Everyone, tomorrow is the day we reveal our first album teaser~ I’m excited as well. Please give a lot of love for ‘Pinocchio‘.”

She continued, “Oh, and one more!! I became an MC for ‘MTV the Show‘. I’ll be a Luna that continues to work hard. Please give your love for f(x)’s future promotions.”

Fans commented, “So cute, I wish I had a sister like this”, “Luna always has a beautiful smile”, “It’s so nice to see her working so hard”, and “I hope the official album is a daebak!”

f(x) will be releasing their title track online on the 18th, followed by the album’s full release on the 20th. The girls will be making their comeback through KBS’s “Music Bank” on the 22nd.

Source: Newsen via Nate

No comments:

more and more!

get this widget here