Followers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

110414 Ichikawa Yui, “Lee Hongki’s a Caring Person”

FTIsland’s Lee Hongki announced the official start of his first leading role in the Japanese TBS drama “Muscle Girl”.

Lee Hongki attended the press conference of “Muscle Girl” on the 13th in Japan. He is currently staying in Japan for the filming of the drama.

Lee Hongki said that, “When I first heard that I was being casted in the drama, I felt stressful. But in fact, filming was fun and interesting. I hope to show it to everyone soon.”

His female partner for the drama, Japanese actress Ichikawa Yui, revealed that, “Lee Hongki is making a great progress in his proficiency of the Japanese language. I got a shock everytime I see him. When I wasn’t feeling well, he was worried and showed a lot of concern for me, as if he was the one in pain.”

Lee Hongki responded by saying, “Initially, I thought that Ichikawa Yui’s a cold person but she’s actually a bright and kind-hearted lady. She’s learning the Korean language too and even speaks to me in the language.”

Drama “Muscle Girl” talks about a tough love story between a female owner of a pro-wrestling organization and a Korean star. It is slated for airing on 19th April.

On the other hand, FTIsland will be singing the main theme song for the drama.

Credit: Star News + ying1005@withtreasures (translation)
Please bring out translation with full credits. Thank you.

No comments:

more and more!

get this widget here