Followers

Monday, May 30, 2011

SNSD’s Yoona thanks her fans for the birthday messages

SNSD’s Yoona left a long, heartfelt message for fans on her birthday.

On May 30th, Yoona sent a text message to fans through UFO town, stating, “To everyone who has always given me strength and encouragement^^ I truly thank you for congratulating me and sending me much love this year too.”

She added, “These days, I have been busy preparing for the Japanese tour~ The tour starts tomorrow, but my heart is pounding… I want to show everyone in Korea soon, too! Please look forward to us^^”.

Although she’s busy preparing for SNSD’s first Japanese arena tour, Yoona showed that she’s still thinking of all her fans both near and far. “Even in Japan, I always monitor congratulatory messages and love from fans in Korea!! keke You guys are the best!!”

She wrapped up her message with, “There are so many things I want to say, but I will send another message later..kekeke Please take care of your health, and since the weather is nice, enjoy each day with a joyful heart!! Thank you so much and I love you.^^”

SNSD will kick off their Japanese arena tour in Tokyo on May 31st, before heading over to Osaka, Saitama, Hiroshima, Nagoya, and Fukuoka. The girls will be performing a total of 14 concerts.

Source: JoongAng via Nate

No comments:

more and more!

get this widget here