Followers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

MBLAQ's Lee Joon Fails at Creating a Twitter Account

MBLAQ's Lee Joon Fails at Creating a Twitter Account

Joon reveals the reason why he was not able to open a twitter account.

On a recent Cyworld diary entry Joon confessed that he has tried to create a Twitter account in order to communicate with fans, however he called himself a 'computer illiterate'. He also mentioned that BEAST new song is quite good.

For those who do not know Joon is the only MBLAQ member who does not have a Twitter account and actually has previously mentioned that he was not interested in creating one, but it looks like he tried in order to be closer with his fans.

Let's hope that one of the MBLAQ members can help him on this adventure, or maybe he can ask a fan, since it is almost sure that all of them will be glad to teach him.

In order to communitate with everyone better I tried twitter by myself but I eventually failed. I think I'm a really stupid computer illiterate. Because I have to go to Korea I was going to sleep early but I lost in a war with the internet ...........the taste of losing is salty

And Beast's song is good


No comments:

more and more!

get this widget here