Followers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

SECRET’s Sunhwa says she does not have a boyfriend

In a recent recording for KBS2TV’sHello“, SECRET’s Sunhwa revealed that she did not currently have a boyfriend.

Guests on the show took part in a corner where they revealed their worries and complaints. The topic transitioned to the stars discussing all of the things that had gone wrong before their trip to Jeju Island, which led Sunhwa to abruptly add in, “I don’t have a boyfriend.”

When asked to elaborate, she continued, “I’ve always wanted to go to Jeju Island. I’ve only been there once for work, but I’d love to go there for vacation and look at all the flowers and ride a bike around.”

When asked who she would like to go with, she replied, “I want to go with my future boyfriend.”

Jung Chan Woo playfully stated, “Don’t lie!“, causing Sunhwa to bluntly retort, “I really don’t have a boyfriend yet!”

Check out the full episode on April 18th at 11:05 PM KST.

Source: My Daily

No comments:

more and more!

get this widget here