Followers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

its SHINee

"I will buy our album this time too, and keep it as a personal collection." - Minho

(UFO REPLY):
Fan: [Jonghyun] I’m curious about something. why aren’t you sleeping early? you won’t grow tall if you don’t sleep early ^^;;
Jjong: I can’t grow anymore… this is my height from middle school year 2…

Minho have a brother. His father is a football coach and his mother is a photographer.

UFO REPLY. Fan: [Onew] Now I know why I couldn’t sleep, it’s all because of you oppa!Onew: Should be Key instead.. ^^

fan: key..it's very hot over here. Korean, I can't seem to learn it.. I think I'm really dumb. Key: Think Korean's hard huh? ㅠㅠ

UFO REPLY. [To Taemin] Taemin-ah~^^;; Whatcha doing Taemin?? Taemin-ah~^^;; I really miss you Taemin ♥ T.T T.T T.T T.T[Taemin] I miss you too ^^

Minho is the quietest member in Shinee. He rarely speaks in interview. But now he improved! He even become MC! :)

Jonghyun asked, “What’s kindness in English?” He answered himself with, “UNICEF.

UFO REPLY. Fan: [Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho & Taemin] Doing what? I’m so happy!!!! We will see each other on Tuesday. Hohohoho ⊙▽⊙Jonghyun: Tuesday? Fansign ?

Minho usually doesn’t say it’s fun but when he does,it means it’s really fun.

[talking about Minho listing SHINee's numbers in his cell] "He put 'My Lovely' in front of our names!"- Jonghyun

Key will ask his girlfriend to go shopping with him, if he had one, because he really love shopping!

Fan: All of you are not sleeping but eating! [ONEW] Fried chicken fried chicken fried chicken fried chicken fried chicken

Minho is confident that he can doesn't blink for 3 minutes.

‎[FAN] I look like Olivia Hussey! What do you think? [JONGHYUN] Ideal types are just ideal types.LOL XD

"Hello everyone, I am SHINee's Flaming Charisma Minho. I have to talk for more than a minute? What can I say? One minute is too long" -Minho

for his future wife
Key: Even though I don’t know what’s that thing. I just want you to finish what you want to do because that is something that you want to do. Let’s live happily no matter what. Good bye, thank you! Wife, I love you!

Fan: [ONEW] Jinki oppa! Got tempted by fried chicken at night. Want to eat? [ONEW] Of course.

Fan: "I'm right behind you.........." Onew: "Behind me is the wall." #SHINeeUFO

Jonghyun: 'minho-Goon ... saranghaeyo' Minho: 'WOOAAAH'

‎(minho) "I know about women. I know that they're not men"

Key likes girl groups, right?' [Key] : 'Oh, yes, yes...WHAT?



No comments:

more and more!

get this widget here